Senior Marketing Strategist
2 weeks ago
The Marketing Strategist will execute strategy, marketing, lead generation, and automation activities. This includes but is not limited to, marketing research, strategy and planning, email marketing, content marketing, campaign management and platform optimizations. Additionally, this role will be responsible for collaborating with the data strategist on monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing strategies, including traditional and digital media, social media, programmatic display, content marketing, account based marketing, and email for a variety of clients across a wide range of industries.
- Collaborate on creation, execution and implementation of media plans based on media strategy and client goals.
- Launch and maintain digital campaigns on social media, display, email, etc.
- Strategize on content for blogs, websites, email, social media, etc.
- Implement client strategy and optimizations within budget to meet and exceed set goals.
- Collaborate on monthly performance reports showcasing campaign successes, opportunities for growth and recommendations for optimizations.
- Facilitate discovery sessions with executive level clients and present strategy and marketing approach.
- Ensure that all data delivered tells a story at the client's level of understanding and is focused on their unique key goals.
- Empower clients with relevant information and tools that build trust and drive initiative success across both party organizations.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with the business development team on marketing sales materials, proposals and presentations.
- At least 5 years of agency or in-house marketing experience with the above-listed responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- Experience designing and implementing multi-channel marketing ecosystems.
- Experience with marketing automation, digital media platforms, analytics, CMS, and CRM platforms.
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua a plus.
- Experience with Wordpress a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously; self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent work and results.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and coaching.
- Health and Dental insurance (part company paid)
- 401K plan, company paid Short and Long Term Disability, Vision, and Life Insurance, maternity, paternity, and bonding leave, parking supplement, and more.
- Access to AFLAC coverage; minimum two weeks PTO and 9 company paid holidays.
Salary Range $60K - $70K