Senior Product Designer
Remote / Los Angeles
2 weeks ago
Tellie is a no-code creative toolkit that gives creators beautiful content publishing, creator-first web3 funding tools, intuitive community tools, and actionable insights. Tellie powers a decentralized fan club so every creator can make a living from their creativity and community. We are looking for passionate builders and operators to help us shape a more equitable future for all creators—come join us!
About the Role
- Location: Remote (headquartered in Los Angeles)
Tellie's ideal candidate is someone who can quickly see through to the core of a problem, sweat the details in their execution, speak thoughtfully and clearly, and enjoys working collaboratively at the early stages of a product startup alongside other highly talented individual contributors.
As Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product leadership to improve and define features while contributing to the direction of the product.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to represent the design team, which includes facilitating design discussions and participating in both planning and implementation.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure the implementation of your designs and user experiences are of the highest quality.
- Use and evolve our design system/library to craft sketches, flows, prototypes, and high fidelity visuals for product features.
- Build and iterate on core features of the product, including thorough written documentation of your flows.
- Work closely with Design leadership to inform and improve our processes, identifying opportunities for elevating our product and user experience.
You will thrive as Senior Product Designer if you:
- Have an excellent eye for detail and enjoy delivering pixel-perfect and well-documented designs at an early-stage startup pace.
- Have experience building scalable design systems within an in-house design team.
- Have experience working within and a firm understanding of complex responsive design patterns and systems.
- Have experience working with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator.
- Love creators and artists and/or are one yourself outside of design.
- Are passionate about web3.
- 5+ years of experience as an individual contributor on a Product Design team for desktop and mobile (tech/consumer product preferred).
- A portfolio showcasing a strong foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation. Bonus props for personal projects that display your design aesthetic and passions.
- Experience facilitating the adoption of visual design and/or patterns across a product.
- Excellent understanding of Figma, Framer, and other design and prototyping tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly communicate design decisions.
- Flexible PTO and working hours
- Shiny new MacBook Pro
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
Don't meet 100% of the qualifications above? That's okay! Studies show that companies consider candidates that satisfy 50% of a job description. So, apply anyway! 😄
Join our passionate and collaborative team and help us build a middle-class for creators.