Remote / Los Angeles
3 weeks ago
Who We Are
Darkstore Inc is a fast-growing urban fulfillment platform committed to revolutionizing the way products from the brands you love show up at your doorstep.
FastAF, Darkstore’s first customer-facing app, is your new local shop that brings you what you need, when you need it. Our high-growth, direct-to-consumer model is elevating the same-day delivery experience by bringing you unparalleled access to a curated selection of products from premier brands—all in 2-hours or less.
Come see why our passionate and entrepreneurial team has joined us from companies like Goop, Amazon and Glossier.
At FastAF we lead by design and we obsess over the customer experience. We believe extraordinary design isn’t only about creating beautiful images but to solve challenging problems that impact our consumer experience, at every touchpoint of our brand. We have three design principles -- continuous improvement, care, and craftsmanship. We leverage these principles to empower our designers to shape the future of commerce.
As a Product Designer at FastAF, you’ll be a part of the founding team of designers and product managers who will create the consumer experience for our mobile platform. You’ll collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to develop our visual design for our consumer-facing app and you’ll own product features from start to finish. We appreciate product designers who are results-driven, think deeply and embrace collaboration and feedback.
What You'll Do
- Ideate and produce UX/UI concepts, take a project through the entire design process from concept to delivery
- Design clear, elegant solutions to complex problems based on user needs, business goals, and technical constraints
- Schedule and run user testing on prototypes to validate your designs
- Iterate on designs based on team feedback, customer feedback, and data
- Constantly inspire the team by bringing new ideas to the table
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- You have experience building a consumer-facing app
- A strong portfolio that balances user experience with strong visual design
- You excel at problem-solving and have top-tier communication skills to articulate the reasons behind your design decisions
- You can move fast and learn quickly
- You welcome feedback and don’t let it break your stride
- Proficient in Figma
- A personal connection to FastAF’s mission and how we see the future of commerce