Senior Product Designer
Remote / Seattle area
1 week ago
As a Sr. Product Designer you will help deliver our strategy and roadmap across Rhapsody (our SaaS platform for veterinarians) and Boop (our B2C mobile app for pet parents). Using your full range of interaction, visual, and product thinking skills, you will design/spec new features start-to-finish, conduct research with our rapidly growing customer base, and influence our roadmap. This is a high impact and high visibility role collaborating with our customers and stakeholders to bring our strategy to life. Ultimately, a better product can only improve the lives of pets and pet parents!
This role can be located in Seattle/Bellevue, WA (We have an office but also work remote!).
What You’ll Do:
- Craft solutions, and gain consensus through wireframes, research, and designs
- Help drive discovery with clients and present designs for feedback
- Be hands-on with the end-to-end product design process
- Bring sharp, best-in-class UX thinking to our growing platform
- Turn complex requirements into simple and engaging workflows
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience across our B2B and B2C products
- Work with developers on implementation and adaption of designs based on technical needs
- Inspire new ideas based on user and market research
- 3+ years of experience working in UX, UI, Design related fields
- Experience designing across platforms and screens (mobile, web, tablet, etc.)
- Strong sense of UX, product workflows, and scenario planning
- Highly proficient with design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with customers and developers
- Self-started and ability to take ownership over major features from beginning to end
- Strong collaboration and self-management skills
- Excited to work in a growing start-up
Petabyte Technology is a venture-backed start-up combining the best tech talent with pet industry veterans. Petabyte builds mobile-first and data-first solutions to bring pet parents together with veterinarians on a single platform. For veterinarians, Petabyte brings best-in-class practice management software, Rhapsody, with industry-leading veterinary vocabulary, mobile workflows, and scalability for corporate groups of all sizes. For pet parents, Petabyte brings a best-in-class mobile app, Boop, a membership-based experience to deeply engage with their veterinarians. Through Boop, pet parents have seamless access to book appointments, manage their pet’s medical records, sign-up for wellness/insurance programs, and ultimately, build rich, long-term relationships with their veterinarians. Petabyte is an industry first by combining pet parents and veterinarians onto a single platform, serving the entire pet industry with best-in-class software. Join our growing team and help us transform the pet industry.