Senior Product Designer
Remote - USA/Canada
3 weeks ago
We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. Our digital platform is easy, intuitive and always on for a more transparent, personalized and empowering experience. Members actively and confidently engage with their health benefits anywhere, anytime.
As a Senior Designer, you will be responsible for helping League members navigate and understand their health benefits (for both themselves and their dependents) in order to positively improve their health outcomes. To thrive in this role, you are someone who works well in teams and enjoys collaborating cross-functionally. You love working closely with product management and engineering to create intuitive solutions, contribute design strategy to major projects, and deliver high-quality experiences to our customers quickly and iteratively.
You have experience actively coaching and mentoring your design peers, providing constructive feedback on their work, and ensuring the team is creating a cohesive and consistent design system across all our products.
In this role, you will:
- Solve complex design problems through simple, beautiful design aesthetic
- Mentor other designers while iterating on cross-platform feature improvements
- Be a core contributor to League's design system
- Advocate for great user experience across all teams, from marketing to customer success
- Build ongoing dialogue with League's members by helping to shape our user research process
- Advocate for deep user empathy by leading Lean UX and design thinking activities
- Shape and contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Share and revise your designs based on customer interviews, peer feedback and UX research
- Be involved in all aspects of product development, working closely with product managers, other designers, and developers on feature sets spanning across League’s product shelf
- Create high fidelity designs and prototypes for new projects
- Clearly and concisely communicate rationales to stakeholders
- You have 5+ years working experience as a Product and/or UX Designer.
- You can show off a well-considered body of work in product design, service design and product strategy.
- You have been a part of (or led) a team that has successfully shipped multiple cross-platform digital products.
- You have led process improvements at your past company.
- You can easily tell the difference between a ‘good’ experience from ‘great’
- The interactions, flows and experiences you design are simple and validated by real users.
- You have experience working with (and shaping!) agile design processes and iterative prototyping.
- You exhibit fluency with tools of the trade (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Abstract, InVision, etc).
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy helping to surface and define problems, not simply designing solutions.
- You have a strong ability to think technically, with working knowledge of platform patterns for Responsive Web and native mobile.
BONUS You have experience designing multilingual experiences