Senior Product Designer
Remote - US/Canada
3 weeks ago
We believe AI will allow more people to be creators. Copy.ai helps people make their ideas real. Our SaaS product allows entrepreneurs, marketers, and copywriters to interact with advanced natural language processing models. This helps them generate product descriptions, marketing copy, and new ideas. Investors in our recent $2.9 million seed round include David Sacks at Craft Ventures, Li Jin at Atelier Ventures, Alfred Lin at Sequoia, and 80+ other angels.
We’re looking for our first design hire — we believe it’s an opportunity to do career-defining work. You will pave new ground and define the UX/UI for users to interact with the latest machine learning technology. Reporting to the Head of Product, your primary role will be owning design for our web application. You will also work on other growth initiatives and products from time to time. You will create copy.ai’s design system and manage it as we scale.
Copy.ai is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern.
- Create innovative experiences from high-level requirements and deliver process flows, wireframes, and product designs
- Own a wide variety of projects that vary from big picture concepts to granular feature details
- Work with product, engineering, and data science to ship the best solutions within a reasonable timeframe
- Research and understand users, plan and conduct usability tests, and leverage data to make confident design decisions
- Identify and produce design artifacts that make the team more effective (journey map, user flow, wireframes, etc.)
- Influence product roadmap by advocating for and educating the team on key design concerns
- Create our design system from scratch yourself and on-board future designers as we scale
- 4+ years of designing digital products
- Experience with SaaS, marketing tools, creator tools, and/or machine learning products
- Owner mindset and entrepreneurial attitude with a bias towards action
- Experience with entire product development lifecycle, including early-stage
- Understanding of interactivity, information architecture, hierarchy, layout, and usability principles
- A strong user-centered design process with experience in user research
- Proficiency in Figma and/or Sketch
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401k, medical, dental, and vision benefits
- A strong “build in public” culture supportive of employees’ side projects and hobbies
Copy.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.