Remote / Salt Lake City, UT
2 weeks ago
As a Designer in the Visual Design group, you will be working closely with clients, developers, and project managers to create beautiful digital experiences that cause blood pressures to rise and jaws to drop. You will be involved with projects from kickoff to launch, listening to clients, scoping efforts, ideating, collaborating, and executing thoughtful, elegant, and sometimes whimsical visual solutions for clients from large to small. You will showcase your curiosity daily, and you will wow us with your proficiency in all of the latest design and prototyping tools. You will provide value by producing thoughtful work, soliciting frequent feedback, and collaborating well with others. All that said, we like to keep a pretty fun, laid back atmosphere here at the 'Belly. We are looking for someone who is not only an excellent designer but a good fit for our close-knit team.
What You'll Do
- Design beautiful digital experiences for apps and websites.
- Validate your ideas through research and prototyping.
- Work alongside the art director, your team peers, and project manager to define strategies for new and existing clients and projects.
- Work directly with great clients, large and small.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers.
- Communicate design solutions and iterate based on feedback.
- Drive kickoffs and other project critical meetings.
- Contributed to the creation of multiple websites and digital experiences, 3-5 years of professional experience, and a strong portfolio showcasing exceptional visual and design.
- Knowledge of the full cycle of visual design, from ideation and brainstorming to the delivery of final assets and testing.
- A solid understanding of design fundamentals; typography, color, grid, space, and composition.
- Proficiency with relevant design tools and applications.
- Ability to prototype experiences using motion.
- Experience presenting your work to key stakeholders.
- A serious and earnest desire to solve complex problems.
- Clear, concise, and articulate communication skills.
- A self-motivated willingness to continually learn and improve your craft.
- A collaborative and humble nature.