Founding Product Designer
2 weeks ago
With the overall goal to build something people love, we believe in investing in our design principles and vision now to set us up for long term success. We're looking for an experienced Founding Product Designer to lead early-stage user research + design and set the foundation for Puzzl's design strategy and philosophy.
You’ll help to define Puzzl’s vision, product strategy, and UX—driving the product design lifecycle end-to-end. In close collaboration with the Product, Engineering, Growth, and Customer Success teams, you’ll break down technically complex problems and shape them into elegant, novel solutions that are discoverable, learnable, and powerful. And as an early member of the design team, you’ll also have great influence in shaping our processes, objectives, and growth.
- You want to own the overall design strategy and contribute to the overall product strategy
- Excellent communicator--you’re comfortable working closely with engineers and other partners to ship a high quality product
- Expert at Figma/Adobe
- You’re familiar with the customer discovery and development process.
- You’re excited to help with hiring, mentoring, and creating a design culture within Puzzl
- 3+ years of product design experience, ideally at a startup company
- Own Puzzl's overall design strategy and contribute to the overall product strategy
- Design simple and delightful experiences to complex problems
- Generate pixel-perfect, high-fidelity mockups in Figma/ Sketch/ Adobe
- User research to develop customer empathy that informs design
- Help develop company-wide design culture and design systems
- Contribute to anything that needs an eye for design, including sales and investor materials
We’re excited to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the role’s name in the subject line. Please attach any links to your portfolio (LinkedIn, personal website, Github, Dribbble, etc.) and a few words about why you are interested in Puzzl!