1 week ago
Paloma is building the ecommerce infrastructure for messaging channels. We power DM-based storefronts for top brands like Joybird, Thirdlove, and Caraway, with software that supports inventory management, automated personal shopping conversations, checkout and performance.
We help their customers shop, which makes them more likely to buy, leaving brands with 2x+ higher conversion rates in these channels.
We're a fast-growing, venture-backed team, taking on a big space. Our founders are product designers and managers, and are excited to bring someone in to own this role.
How we work
We work some of the best D2C and eCommerce brands to help them launch these storefronts with vetted experience, analyzing performance to optimize over time.
Now, our self-serve platform is bringing the opportunity to small businesses and sellers, giving them the infrastructure to sell through DMs in a more scalable way.
With the recent launch of our Instagram DM support, Shopify app and more platform and channel integrations to come, we have a lot to do in providing a highly accessible and educational onboarding experience for new, small businesses.
What you'll do
- Work collaboratively with CEO, CTO, product and engineering to understand customer and business problems, and identify solutions
- Engage in customer research and observation to understand their workflows and goals and the impact of our tools
- Gain a deep understanding of the complexity around messaging-based experience creation, developing systems to educate customers throughout their onboarding
- Create systems for feedback loops, supporting the success of customers in driving revenue through these channels
- Gain understanding of backend and frontend infrastructures to creatively identify solutions, and iterate through development cycles
- Own and execute on the design process from research to ideation, sketching, wireframing, and UI design
What we're looking for
Someone to join our remote, US-based team with 3+ years of product design experience who is: * An excellent communicator, self-aware and eager to help others * Detail-oriented, highly organized, and enjoys distilling complex concepts into streamlined systems, processes, and workflows * Capable of prioritizing accessibility in designs * Enjoys collaborating cross-functionally to solve problems * Proactive and motivated to own and develop internal and external processes * Comfortable being the first member of a team, working and collaborating remotely * Excited to be involved in the growth of an early stage startup
What we provide
- Annual salary of $104k–$136k
- US-Based, fully remote work environment
- An onboarding framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- Equity grant
- Unlimited PTO, unlimited sick days
- $50 monthly stipend for shopping via our partner experiences
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat! Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a little bit about your relevant experience, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your portfolio.