Remote / Los Angeles, CA
3 weeks ago
Tellie is seeking a Designer to join its Los Angeles-based team.
Tellie is creating the future of immersive, social entertainment.
The Tellie product consists of: (1) creator tools that enable video creators & fans to produce branded, interactive, social content experiences; and (2) a transformative viewing experience for fans to experience that content with their friends & community.
As Designer you will work on all facets of the Tellie creator toolset and viewing experience—browser-based and mobile-native. You will also help to develop and structure the design system and brand, working closely with and reporting directly to the Head of Design. This is a unique opportunity that will involve product design, creative brand application, interactive design ideation and theming, and much more.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working collaboratively at the early stages of a product startup alongside other highly talented individual contributors.
- Work with a small, high-functioning, cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and product leads where you’ll have an outsized opportunity for growth and development
- Build a multi-platform product from the ground floor and launch publicly to creators & consumers
- Scale and adapt a design system and brand as a product grows
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong graphic design chops and a solid understanding of typography/typesetting, ideally having experience working in product design environments
- Experience working with Figma (Framer experience is nice to have)
- An excellent eye for detail and good design
- Good communication skills and ability to clearly communicate design decisions
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- An IC who works well with others
- Strong organizational skills and a self-starter
- Ideally located in the Pacific Time Zone (team is largely located in the Los Angeles area)
NICE TO HAVES
- A passion or side project that showcases your design talent and aesthetic
- Experience working with/at a tech or SAAS startup and web/mobile applications (i.e., not just advertising and marketing experience)
- Animation and prototyping experience
- Front-end web development experience
- Remote friendly
- Flexible PTO
- Stock options
- Shiny new MacBook Pro
- Flexible working hours
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief paragraph about your experience and a link to your portfolio.
Online portfolio required to apply. If you worked as a part of a team, please be ready to communicate what aspects of the project you specifically worked on and what your role was.